Hotel Data Specialist (Remote)
Our hotel data specialist has a singular focus on getting the best hotel suites live on our site. This person will actively reach out to hotels to identify the ideal inventory that will help our business grow. This role of helping to expand and manage our database of hotels is pivotal for Suiteness. The hotel data specialist will work directly with the Head of Hotel Data and the onboarding and data team and will also liaise with others on our small team. This is an immediate start full-time position with benefits.
- Support onboarding of hotel partners: Support coordinating and emailing with hotels, guiding hotels through the onboarding process, working through direct integrations, and creating hotel profiles.
- Support new market launches: As part of a rapidly growing business, this person will help with managing new hotel content including data input for market launches.
- Call hotels to gather data on unique suite inventory: In order for our platform to feature the best hotel inventory that our customers want, we need to reach out to hotels directly identify unique inventory opportunities. The hotel data specialist will be in charge of reaching out to hotels and going through a dialogue with hotels to gather data.
Suiteness is the only place to book luxury hotel suites online. We started in 2012, we’ve raised our funding from great investors like YC, Structure Capital, and Bullpen Capital. We value the following ideals:
- Open and honest communication - Everything we do is in the open, every day we all meet and talk about what we are working on and how we are performing.
- Work life balance - We started Suiteness because we were also starting families and keeping those two in balance is near impossible at most companies.
- Respect and assuming positive intent - Trust is given out quickly and taken back slowly. We all make mistakes and we want to foster an environment of solving problems without blame.
- Humble craftspeople - We want to be the best at what we do, our focus is on doing the best work and learning more without ego
Our ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about accurate data, hotels, and technology
- Able to balance accuracy and precision with efficiency and timeliness
- Organized with high attention to detail
- A self-starter who can take ownership and run with a project in a startup environment, as well as adapt to constant changes
- Reliable and we can trust to take ownership of this role
- Comfortable on the phone and doesn’t mind spending time talking to hotels to get to the bottom of things
- Someone with experience in data input and working with hotels
- Candidate must have a computer, webcam, and access to a reliable internet connection
- Medical, vision, dental, plus additional perks and benefits