Florida Market Manager
Suiteness is a rapidly growing digital tech startup focused on helping hotels sell suites and multi-room inventory online. With excellent initial results in the Vegas and New York markets and with multiple global hotel chains signed up, we are now looking to add to our Partnerships team by hiring a market manager focused on the Florida market.
Reporting to the SVP of Partnerships & Business Development, the market manager will be tasked with driving Suiteness’s growth across the Florida market, and in particular Miami and Orlando. Responsibilities will include:
- Signing up new high potential hotels to the Suiteness platform.
- Increasing multi-room room inventory available on suiteness.com.
- Developing collaborative long-term relationships with hotels.
- Working with hotel partners to design and roll out new promotions and product offerings.
- Setting up an account management process with timely results review and data sharing.
- Knowing and learning the Florida market, so Suiteness is first to act on opportunities.
- Being the hotels’ first point of contact, and coordinating across multiple internal functions to address issues timely and improve our product offering based on hotel feedback.
- Establishing and tracking key metrics to monitor market performance against goals
The right person for the role will have very positive attitude, be a self starter and a key team player who can work effectively and transparently across the whole Suiteness team. This is critical - we have a passionate and dedicated team whose people are our Number 1 asset and for whom our company values really matter (take a look on our Careers page to review our values).
Specific skills and achievements that are required for this role include:
- An undergraduate degree from a top school.
- At least 5 years experience in the hospitality industry either with a hotel or online distribution background.
- Deep knowledge of the Florida travel market.
- The role will work remotely with a home base either in Miami or Orlando highly preferred and travel across the Florida market expected.
- Extensive hotel contacts that can be leveraged in this role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - this role with be the go-to-person for hotels for the Florida market.
- Highly analytical, using data to inform and make decisions.
- Versatile and flexible, with ability to wear different hats to help the wider tea
- This role represents an exciting opportunity to help create a new travel category that enables people to stay together in hotels.
- The compensation package will include a competitive base salary, cash incentives based on results, and equity in the company.
- We also have two company wide offsite meetings a year in great destinations either in the US or overseas.
- There is significant career growth potential in this role - as the company continues to grow and based on individual performance, there will be opportunity to increase the scope of the role and add more market responsibility throughout the South-East region.