Our Concierge Team is the face of Suiteness, we help our customers find the perfect suite, restaurant, nightclub, limo, or tour. Our customers book suites at luxury hotels and expect impeccable customer service. The role of the Concierge is in an ever-changing environment that requires individuals to be flexible, detail-oriented, as well as level headed under pressure. Those who thrive are constant solution seekers, adapt quickly to change, and work well under pressure.
- You will be communicating via live chat, email, and phone with customers looking to book suites and ancillaries such as limos and helicopter tours.
- You will also be the point of communication between customers and our partners to make sure each relationship is able to find a happy medium.
- Constantly making sure that our customers have the best trip possible, their check-in should be smooth and we should be there to help if any issues do arise.
- Help grow and improve our Customer Support team from customer communications, accounting, and partnerships perspective.
- This is a full-time position on a rapidly growing team of passionate customer support people.
Suiteness is the only place to book luxury hotel suites online. We started in 2012, we’ve raised our funding from great investors like YC, Structure Capital, and Bullpen Capital. We value the following ideals:
- Open and honest communication - Everything we do is in the open, every day we all meet and talk about what we are working on and how we are performing.
- Work life balance - We started Suiteness because we were also starting families and keeping those two in balance is near impossible at most companies.
- Respect and assuming positive intent - Trust is given out quickly and taken back slowly. We all make mistakes and we want to foster an environment of solving problems without blame.
- Humble craftspeople - We want to be the best at what we do, our focus is on doing the best work and learning more without ego
- English language proficiency.
- Located in time zones UTC +8:00 - 10:00 or similar.
- Must have: 1) personal computer, 2) cellular phone and 3) reliable internet access.
- Must be tech-savvy and quick to find solutions as we are a start-up in a stage of constant growth and change.
- Highly flexible as the role may require hours outside of assigned working hours - this role is about completing tasks vs completing hours.
- Individuals that are able to maintain speed and accuracy under high pressure environments.
- A reliable self-starter who is comfortable taking ownership of new projects and does not mind spending time to figure out solutions to new problems.
- Someone who has had experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus.
- You must love travel, we are driven by our love of travel - tell us about your favorite trip in your cover letter.
Medical, vision, dental, plus additional perks and benefits.